Super Master Blog

A twin forever!

Dr. Pompo’s Nose

on February 25, 2015
images.duckduckgo

This is the cover of the book that I read.

I read the book Dr. Pompo’s Nose. I is about lots of pumpkins, when they discover a piece of a nose. They don’t know what it is, so they think that it is something else. All of the pumpkins are very confused when they see the nose. Then, at the end of the book one of the pumpkins relies that it is there nose and Dr. Pompo puts it back on! (He put it on the opposite side)

My favorite character is Sarah B. Because she is the smallest pumpkin in this book. She has a different color as the other pumpkins. I really like her is because her eyes are so cute, like little black gum balls! I don’t really like any of the other pumpkins because they are not that tiny and not that cute eyes.

I really like this book because they are using pumpkins then real people. I really like this author because he/she is very creative and wants to put his books out there, for children to read! I think I would recommend this book to you because it is a very funny book, and if you are a not that advanced in reading, you can read this book because there are not that much big words. 🙂 :} 😉